Saturday, May 3, 2008

When is Mother's Day?

This morning I got early; not some thing I do often, but my son needed some help and got me up. My wife, after a late night of working, stayed in bed. First I got my son's computer going so he could talk to someone. I then figured I would make my wife some breakfast-in-bed, something that she gives me all too often. I mixed up some eggs, milk, tomatoes, chili, cheese, and seasonings, and made her an omelet. So I give my kids the omelet and drink and let them take it in, singing her praises, plus getting the much needed praise from their mother. I was surprised when my youngest son said, "Is it mother's day?" That's when it hit me - I need to do that more often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you headed to Ohio next? You guys are awesome!

Karl Collett said...

We could only wish