A) Go to Wikipedia
B) In the search box, type your birth month and day but not the year.
C) List five events that happened on your birthday:
- 1184 BC - Trojan War: Troy is sacked and burned, according to the calculations of Eratosthenes.
- 1788 - Russian explorer Gerasim Izmailov reaches Alaska.
- 1962 - Frank Morris, John Anglin and Clarence Anglin become the only prisoners to successfully escape from the prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 2001 - Timothy McVeigh is executed for his role in the Oklahoma City bombing.
- 2002 - Antonio Meucci is acknowledged as the first inventor of the telephone by the United States Congress.
E) One holiday or observance (if any): Kamehameha Day, official state holiday of Hawaii, United States, in honor of its first monarch, celebrated with floral parades, hula competition, and festivals
F) Tag 5 other bloggers to complete... Debbie, Stephen, Sandy, Lea, Kim.