Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Dear Mother!


Dear Mom,
I wanted to write you a letter this mother's day and let you know what you mean to me. I know it has been way to long since we have been able to talk. I know that we will have a face-to-face talk soon. I miss being able to come home and sit on you lap and have you stroke my hair and tell me everything will be ok. You have shaped my life with yours. Your life was an example of the way all should live. Never did I hear a cross word from you lips. You were so much like your Dear Mother. I have drawn much strength from you and the way you lived you life. Tho things were not as you had wished you bore your hardships with a smile and thankfulness for what you had. I will wear a White Rose this Mother's Day in honor of you. Thank you for your life and mine

Your Son.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful - Are there kleenex in heaven? :)