Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"Birthday Gift."

<--------- What a bummer I had to cook my own breakfast in bed.
Wow I just thought I would write and tell every one "Birthday Gift" got you. TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY. Many years ago (not going to tell how many) I was born. As tradition runs in my wife's family you say "Birthday Gift" at birthdays or "Christmas Gift" at Christmas ect. Well at five this morning my wife woke me up and said "Birthday Gift" can't wait till the kids get up so I can get someone. OOO I forgot to also say "Shasta" that's my brothers version. So Royer "Shasta". It has been a fun thing for as long as I have been a part of her family. So remember to say "Birthday Gift" or "Shasta" to everyone you know because though Vince Lombardi is not quite as famous as me we still share the same Birthday. Happy Birthday Vince.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Have a great day - wish we could be there to celebrate with you.

kt said...

Happy Birthday! (In the voice of Gus Gus on Cinderella!) Hope you had a fabulous day! ~Kerstin